- Thor May has special skill in editing documents that have been written by authors whose first language is not English.
- Dr May gives your company’s documents, or your own writing, a professional finish in English
Editing Sample [actual editing uses MS Word’s ‘Review’ menu]
What happens with editing, exactly?
- If you or your company have a document to be edited, please contact Thor May to discuss it.
- Communication by e-mail works best –email@example.com
- Usually I edit a small sample to estimate the overall time needed and likely cost to you.
- With book or thesis length documents, invoicing is chapter by chapter. This means that you can ask me to stop editing at any time after each section.
- Make clear who is likely to read the document; (good writing always targets a particular audience).
- Thor May charges a reasonable flat hourly rate. I have found charging by the hour to be the fairest system for everyone.
- I don’t charge for a minute more than is necessary! The aim is to give the editor a fair reward for his time, and to give you an economical service! (Note however that I am NOT in the business of ghost writing original documents).
- Work is done in a friendly, efficient manner, as quickly as possible. I work to a high standard.
- You are free to withdraw from the agreement at any time.
Thor May – Editor & English Language Tutor, Consultant
mobile (+61) 0479 154 831; firstname.lastname@example.org
Thor May, proprietor
PhD, MA (Linguistics), P’grad. Dip. Tchg., RSA /CTEFLA
Specialist in English Language